Lamood Big Hats values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions. Lamood Corporation recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties.
If our information practices change in the future, we will let you know by posting the policy changes on our web site or by communicating directly with you. You will have the opportunity at that time to opt out of any new use of your information.
What kind of information does Lamood Big Hats collect?
The information we directly collect from you is your name, bill to and ship to address, email address, and phone number when you place an order, save your information with us through creating an account, participating in a contest, promotion or survey, signing up for an account, and email newsletter. We also maintain a record of your product interests and your purchases online. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers except the last four digits and type of card. Billing information is stored and secured through PayPal payment processing system. The information we collect indirectly are cookies that remember your passwords, user preferences, etc. and your IP address which helps with risk and fraud screening, authentication, to block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a period of time.
How does Lamood Big Hats share my information?
- Brands: When you provide personal information to one of our Lamood Corporation brands (WalletGear or Lamood Big Hats), we may share that information with our other Lamood Corporation brands.
- By you: You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites, social media pages, blogs and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- Third Parties: We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- Legal Requirements: We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Lamood Corporation or others.
- Business Transfer: In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Lamood Corporation or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business asset.
- Other Disclosures: We also may share information about you as described at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
Do we use "cookies"?
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How does Lamood Big Hats use your information?
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you E-mail Newsletter, if you specifically request it
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
- Administer a sweepstakes or similar promotion and identify or publicize the winner(s) in accordance with the rules for that promotion.
If you participate in a contest or promotion and requested to receive emails from us, you may receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions. If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email feel free to contact Lamood Big Hats customer service via email.
From time to time, we may also send you emails to help us learn more about your shopping preferences. In addition, we may use information about your product interests and purchases to help us improve our site design and your shopping experience.
To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online as well as information about your product interests and purchases. In addition, we may combine information you provide with demographic information that is publicly available. We use this combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you by email or postal mail about our products, services, contests, and promotions that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information as described above, please contact Lamood Big Hats customer service.
How to stop receiving email
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us through email, please let us know by sending us an email. Please also note that when you make a purchase, we will send you emails to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
Will holding personal data from us effect services?
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situation, if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
International Privacy Laws
If you are visiting our site form outside the United States, please be aware that you are sending information (including personal data) to the U.S. where our servers are located. That information may then be transferred within the U.S. or back out of the U.S. to other countries outside of your country of residence; depending on the type of information and how it is stored by us. These countries (including the U.S.) may not necessarily have data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence; however, our collection, storage and use of your Personal Data will at all times continue to be governed by this policy.
We only retain the Personal Data collected from users for as long as the user's account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the site or on or through any of its features/register on the site, make any purchases through the site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
You may contact us at any time to:
- - Request access to information to Lamood Corporation has about you
- - Correct any information we have about you
- - Delete information that we have about you
If you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data, please contact us at:
Lamood Corporation 3831 Pelham Rd. Carmel, IN 46074Contact Us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We are PCI compliant as well.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.